26 Months Differential Advisory
This pertains to the 26 months differential claims of qualified PNP pensioners for the period FY 2009-2012.
We would like to once again remind you of the following:
a. Those qualified to claim the 26 months differential are those who were receiving monthly pension for the covered period (FY 2009-2012);
b. Those who were notified to have lacking documents must submit same to the nearest PRBU or PRBS via mailing services;
c. Inquiries should be made only at PRBS or through the following PRBS Hotline numbers:
Smart : 0961-899-0928
Sun : 0931-064-4361
Globe : 0977-714-5263
TM : 0953-413-5924
We are glad to be of service to you.
To All PRBS Clients/Stakeholders:
Please be informed that in observance to the minimum health standard and safety protocols and in view of the suspension and reduction of personal transactions of frontline services inside Camp Crame, ALL TRANSACTIONS offered by this Service shall be considered at the PNP Heritage Park (infront of the NHQ PNP Building) effective July 14, 2020. All PRBS Clients/Stakeholders are hereby advised to observed the following;
- Proceed first to Gate 2 (Santolan Gate) to get PRBS Control Card. The Headquarters Support Service (HSS) will be implementing the “No Control Card, No Transaction/No Entry” Policy inside the Camp.
- After obtaing a PRBS Control Card, proceed to the PNP Heritage Park to undergo Health Assessment/Clearance by the PNP Health Service.
- Once cleared, the client may now proceed to the PRBS Help Desk for
- Return the PRBS Control Card at the Gate 2 after the transaction.
- A maximum of fifty (50) clients will be entertained/accommodated per day.
Please bear with us for the inconvenience brought about by this regulation. Rest assuredof our continued dedication and commitment to serve the new normal condition.